Tuesday, April 07, 2015

one more finish! (well, and some knits)

It's the pink flower from Espressioni by Renato Parolin. Not much else to say today, though, I'm feeling a bit sick so I think it's time for a nap...


I've also finished a couple of knitting projects "recently" so... :)

A small shawl, which I really didn't enjoy (the pattern OR the yarn), but it was easy. And a fancy washcloth that was a bit hard since I had to do it on the dreaded double pointed needles.


I'm really not much of a knitter... I only do it so I don't feel totally out of place when I go to knit night at the local yarn shop with my wife. I bring stitching about half the time anyway, so I feel like I need to follow the rules at least part of the time and knit. Blah. :p

6 comments:

  1. Lovely finishes! Espressioni looks so pretty and the dishcloth is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finishes! I just love Renato Parolin designs. B.t.w. ... yesterday I saw a new batch of designs from him. Mostly with a Christmas feeling (you can never start too early) but a couple of others as well.
    Have a nice day!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are so pretty. Hope you get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful finish. The flowers are gorgeous - no wonder you want to stitch them all! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)