Wednesday, February 25, 2015

small update! aka too much hair!

Nothing much to see here, but I wanted to post something so I can see the progress...


Almost done with the hair, but it's killing me with all the color changes in the flowers and the hair color itself... gaaaaaaah. I can't wait to be done with it! It's somewhat slow going since I'm only stitching during the day now. Nights are eaten up by gaming again. This time, Persona 4, because I'm the kind of cool person who only plays games once they've been out for at least five years. :p

4 comments:

  1. Sooo close to the skin!! I've not heard of Persona? Sounds like you're having quite a bit of fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great! I just love those bright colored flowers in her hair!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)