Wednesday, August 13, 2014

say hello to the fish lady!

Hihi, it's Bluebeard's Princess all done! :D


I'm too tired/busy/lazy right now to write a lot about her, plus no one really cares about a big wall of text when there's yummy finish pictures to be had!  So here's a bunch of pictures. :D

And no, I haven't ironed her yet, how could you tell? :p
 
 

 

I made some minor changes as I went along, but for the most part, she's stitched as charted.  I used whatever Delica beads I had on hand (I have a small stash of them for beadweaving) so the beads aren't exactly what the chart called for, but pretty close.  I made the beaded chains around her tail all in gold instead of gold and green because I wanted them to stand out more.  And of course, over-one skin and a different face, since her charted face looks kind of like an emotionless mask.

11 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's stunning. The colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to see you stitching again! I'm behind on my blog reading so I've just read your last few posts all in one go LOL.
    I stitched Bluebeard's a couple of years back, she is gorgeous and such fun with her blue hair. I changed the backstitch on her skin to turquoise but stitched it over 2. There was just too much to tackle over one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fish lady looks fabulous! Fantastic stitching and a beautiful finish, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is GORGEOUS!!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love doing happy dances with other stitchers so congratulations on a gorgeous finish. She's stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is freaking gorgeous! And now at the top of my "next mermaid/mirabilia" pile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks amazing! Your stitching looks so perfect, Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)