Saturday, September 01, 2012

more wisteria!

Whoa, it's WIPocalypse time already!  Except I missed it!

I do have a small update... here's wisteria as it grows slowly.  I started adding some backstitch too so I won't have to go back and do it later.  My goal is to finish this bad boy this month, and I think it's quite doable since my eyes are cooperating rather well. :)


So... Joann's is having a 4/$1 floss sale this weekend.  I might have to partake in that madness. :)

Back to the PR SAL - part three just arrived in my mailbox this morning!  It's already coming along well.  I love all the sparkle in the border...

12 comments:

  1. That's going to be a beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I can get it done this month as planned. :)

      Delete
  2. I love this piece, so delicate and vibrant with the purples at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a nice sale! Your wisteria looks so elegant and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang it! You mentioned the 4 for $1 sale at Jo Anns so I had to go, and spent way too much money in the process on other stuff that I just had to have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to Joann's two days in a row... they were not amused. I think I ended up getting around 800 skeins total, but more than half of those were me playing floss fairy to other stitchers! That's my excuse, anyway. :p

      Delete
  5. What a pretty pattern you've chosen. It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's looking beautiful, Rahenna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you know that you can shorten your long links with AdFly and receive $$$ for every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)