Friday, June 11, 2010

finished the castle!

Here we go, finished Ivory Castle about ten minutes ago. :3



I have the next project for the round robin I'm in - lovely Queen of Freedom by Mirabilia, and she's mostly done! Can't wait to get my grubby mitts (okay, CLEAN mitts) on that! Maybe tonight if I don't get sucked in by TV... we just got Netflix and I look forward to rotting my brain. Haven't watched TV in 10+ years!

Also itching to start Dragonfly Pond, yet another Dimensions kit. I got outbid on that one about five times before I finally managed to get it. I love the stained glass look, and I'm a total sucker for dragonfly designs.

3 comments:

  1. Love the castle! It looks great. That dragonfly one is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I haven't started a new project yet, but I'll get to work on the lovely round robin soon. I took it out for a peek today and it's SO beautiful. Buuuut... I started watching Heroes, and yeah. Nothing's going to happen in this house until we're done with season one. XD

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)