Monday, August 07, 2017

Renaissance Mermaid - update #4

Oops, I haven't posted in two weeks! Time flies, I guess. I haven't been stitching as much as usual because I've been busy with decluttering, but I did manage to finish Renaissance Mermaid's tail, including removing and restitching the blue areas.


That fin is a LOT bigger than you think it is, haha...

My goal for this week is to finish up the rest of her hair (I've already done a bunch more since taking this pic!) and then get started on the dreaded over-one skin. Probably. I mean, I'm assuming I'm going to do it that way even though it's a pain, so why fight it? I dunno. We'll see. :p

6 comments:

  1. She's just beautiful - good luck with the over one stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! Good luck on the 1 over 1 if you do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking great. Working 1 over one is so hard. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tail is massive! She must be an Olympic standard swimmer with a tail so powerful!
    I do not envy you the task of all that over one skin but it will look stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)