Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Bride's Tree Ornament #3: Wishes

I'm not posting, but I am stitching, honest! Well, between Stardew Valley sessions and working on our neverending translation project...

But I'm catching up on my monthly projects, and here's the Bride's Tree ornament I should have finished last month. On to the next... after doing March's hardanger SAL. :)


Sorry about the wrinkles, this is fresh off the hoop. :p

This one is called Wishes, symbolized by a basket of flowers. I especially like the rose under the basket, and I kind of wish there were more roses instead of the glove and plant trimmers. I debated leaving them off but my wife said no, and since I'm making these for her, she's the boss. :p

Now I just need to resist a new start and get back on track with my monthly stitching...

~~~

ETA: I completely forgot that this cutie fits with the Smalls SAL! Since this was ornament #3, I somehow convinced myself that it was finished in March, but I did it all this month. :3

5 comments:

  1. Lovely design. I really like this series. Glad you are getting lots of stitching done too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and I like the gloves and the plant trimmers it reminds me of my mom she lived in her garden basically and always had gloves and trimmers close by

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching! I have Brooke's Bride Tree Series but have yet to start any of them…I should dig them out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)