Tuesday, December 09, 2014

boring admin-y post :)

Blah, I transferred my blog from my old gmail address to my personal email, and of course it didn't transfer the list of blogs I'm following!

So if it looks like I've suddenly unfollowed you, I promise that was NOT my intent! I'm going to go back through and start refollowing everyone, but that's a project for tomorrow, when I'm not half asleep.

Thing is, I think my old email address is still showing up as a follower, so maybe everyone will end up with an extra follower instead.

Oh well, it had to be done, I was sooooo tired of having to sign into an account I neverrrr use just so I could read the blogs I'm following! I guess this will help me clean up the list and limit it to bloggers who are currently active... though I'll be sad about missing older blogs that had good stuff in them!

Hmm, to make this less boring, here's a nice picture of threads. :p

 

4 comments:

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)