Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
I choose... :)
1. Lilly at Stitchy Lilly, who is one of my good friends. She just started craft blogging. :3
2. Lindsay at Caring Stitcher, who is a talented beader as well as stitcher!
3. Arthemise at Arthemise's (Mostly) Stitching Blog, with some great round robin projects. :)
4. Wagapapa at Wagapapa's Creations, with lots of cute and detailed project photos!
5. Meredith at Hardcore Stitchcorps, who sells her own patterns on Etsy. :3
And as for facts about me...
1. My hair is so long I can sit on it. :D
2. I am a huge video game nerd. HUGE. Here's proof. My favorite games are Phantasy Star I and Morrowind... and maybe Skyrim, too, if it would stop crashing!
3. My dream job would be something in the graphic design field... but I'm also afraid of attempting something that kind of requires creativity on demand!
4. I like to write in my spare time and I've used the same characters (in multiple stories) since 2004. Sometimes I think I know those guys better than I know myself!
5. I love Sailor Moon and I've been collecting cards and dolls from the series since 1995. :3
I'll leave you with this nerdy picture of SOME of my Sailor Moon collection. This is only about a quarter of my doll collection.
Told you I was a nerd. XD