Sunday, November 20, 2011

planning for 2012!

It's never too early to plan ahead!  Never mind that it's IHSW and I haven't even picked up a needle yet this weekend.  I blame NaNo, Skyrim, and errands, in that order!

I've added a page with details of what I'll be stitching next year in Measi's WIPocalypse.  This is nothing special, just a list of projects I expect to carry over into 2012.  Too many. >.>

The interesting part is my list for the Crazy January Challenge, because it has PICTURES!  Oooooh! :p

List is subject to change at my whim, but I'm 99% sure this is final.  A lot of it is kitted up already, and I plan to order missing threads soon.  Like right now.  Time for shopping, gotta go! :)

I'll leave you with a pic of Hope by Brooke Nolan, one of my fifteen chosen designs, so this post isn't totally boring. :p

8 comments:

  1. good luck dear for your crazy january challenge..and this picture is so sweet.
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the design and will check out your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a poofy package from you! Not opening it until I get yours out, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an interesting list. Look forward to seeing those WiPs. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rahenna!

    Love your stitch list, good luck with it, that is so much stitching for me...

    Are you playing Skyrim? Xbox or PS3? Do you like it? I've got it for Xbox and I think I will start playing it this weekend.

    If you have an Xbox maybe we could be friends there too :D my gamertag is WeepingFob4382 (I haven't changed it since I registered)...

    Another thing! I'm having a giveaway on my blog, you should pass and see it.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the list Rahenna! I will be looking forward to seeing you go nuts doing the challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wagapapa - I'm playing Skyrim on PC... best option for all Elder Scrolls games because of the mods. :)

    Going to check out your giveaway... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)